"Working With Others" has been developed by SCC to help children with disabilities build a better life though education and other support. We seek to achieve this by providing the specialist organisations that apply with financial support for projects in tandem with advice that helps create or strengthen educational opportunities for disabled children.
We target small, front-line local Vietnamese organisations working directly with children with disabilities.
Funding of $1,500 to $3,000 per project will be made available to qualifying organisations to run a variety of projects such as:
- Promoting the education and training of children with disabilities with self-help skills, vocational training and social development activities.
- Developing opportunities for organisations to explore their own capacity to enhance and improve their skills and facilities in education for children with disabilities.
- To increase the ability and confidence of organisations, schools and groups in identifying and addressing the issues that limit their functions.
- To develop networks of communication, experiences and co-operation between different groups.
- To promote models of good practice in the support and education of children with disabilities.
WWO received applications during the year and according to the time of submission applications will be qualified for submission to The Grant Panel who meet 3 times a year (March, June and October).
For WWO Guidelines
and Application Form
please Click here