We choose our schools and kindergarten projects on the basis of:
- To replace temporary classrooms
- To provide enough good quality classrooms for all children in the communes to attend
- To shorten the distance from home to school
- To reduce class size and increase the opportunity for schools to provide full-day schooling to all children.
- To encourage parents to send their children to kindergarten for pre-school education and also have more free time to work
- To help pre-school aged children (especially those from ethnic minorities who cannot speak Vietnamese) to prepare for primary school.
- To make schools accessible to children with a disability
- Quality of school maintenance and use of previous schools built by SCC in the same province
- Efficiency of partners in conducting the work
- No or limited coverage of other NGOs and international organisations
Where we build
Questions about our School Building and Learning Environment programme? Please click here to go to our FAQ page
- Introduction of School Building & Learning Environments Programme
- News of School Building & Learning Environments Programme
- How to help